Financial Options Available
- Major credit cards – such as, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Care Credit® Financing – fast, easy and secure application that includes low payment options, no up-front costs or pre-payment penalties
- Springstone Patient Financing – for flexible and convenient payment plans that include affordable payments and up to 12 months interest-free. This type of financing typically also offers:
- No initial payment
- No prepayment penalty
- A choice of payment plans
- Financing from $499 to $40,000
- Low interest rates
Our Office Will File Insurance on Your Behalf
If filing out dental claims is a task you’d rather avoid, our office will submit the paperwork for your dental insurance claim. In helping you with this, please bring your dental insurance card and, if available, your coverage booklet and a signed dental insurance claim form.
We are happy to help you file claims as an office courtesy. However, remember that your dental insurance is a contract between you, your employer and insurance company. The insurance company ultimately decides what they will cover or reimburse. Be aware that your dental insurance carrier may not cover some, or all, of your recommended cosmetic dental treatment.
Save 15% on services with the Designs For Dental Health VIP Plan
This VIP membership program gives new and existing patients a 15% discount on most dental services and treatment fees! Also, there is no yearly maximum coverage limit, no deductibles, or waiting periods.
Our office also offers three “courtesy” options that can help reduce your dental investment. You can choose any or all of the following:
- Pay for the appointment at the time it is scheduled
- Accept the “total care” plan and agree to complete the treatment in the fewest number of visits
- Schedule for the next available appointment at the time of your consultation
When you elect to have a cosmetic dentistry procedure, we’ll work to maximize your insurance benefits and make any remaining balance easily affordable. Any concerns or questions about your insurance benefits can be answered by contacting our Hillsborough dental office.